Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh My. It's the New Year already.

I was just thinking today about how I should write down the things I wish to accomplish this year. I might be a little late for all those early new year's resolution people but I figure it's better late than never. In fact, these aren't so much resolutions as just things I want to do.

1. Go on a REAL vacation. 
2. Get a 100% on an exam. I've done it before...let's see if I can do it again.
3. Fit back into my skinny, skinny jeans.
4. Get a 4.0 one of these semesters.
5. Do something spontaneous. Like just driving somewhere random for a day or two.
6.Buy some vintage dresses
7. Go to disneyland.
8. Give up diet coke...or something...

I better get back to my boring homework. Reading 100 pages about media systems is like reading a manual in a foreign language. It makes you fall asleep. 
Chow! 

No comments: